Victor Medical Centre is seeking full-time or part-time GPs:
- The Victor Medical Centre is a large AGPAL accredited rural General Practice partnership providing high quality care to patients of Victor Harbor and the surrounding Fleurieu Peninsula.
- Mixed billing
- The practice is a teaching practice with links to Adelaide and Flinders Universities and GPEx.
- It has been at the fore front of computerisation and lifestyle based General Practice.
- Its close proximity to Adelaide enables the GPs to practice Rural Medicine and enjoy the cosmopolitan lifestyle offered in one of SA’s premier tourist destinations.
- The practice has over 20 full and part time GP’s and Registrars.
- Fully computerised and accredited with full practice nurse support, on site pathology, visiting specialists and nearby public and private hospitals providing a stimulating work environment.
- We offer flexible family friendly working hours and conditions to suit your lifestyle with an excellent and expanding patient base and support from a highly skilled and professional team.
You will have the following:
- MBBS or equivalent
- Vocationally Registered as required with AHPRA
- Must participate in continuing professional development (CPD)
- Must have access to Medicare benefits
- Provide evidence of current Medical Indemnity Insurance
- DWS not available
For further information please contact:
Richard Pierce, CEO
Victor Medical Centre on 08 8551 3200 during business hours
or email email@example.com